Hi Britdisc, I have been asked to run three 'Frisbee' workshops for Ealing Council's Summer play schemes for kids (8-13 years).
If there's any Jades out there, Ealing is in West London. I ran the workshops last summer but this time round I've got too much on. I'd like to keep these workshops going, but I need someone else to help. Are there any players in the London area interested, available and looking for some extra cash? The dates are Friday August 9 Friday August 16 Friday August 23 or 30 The main emphasis of the workshops is fun with 'Frisbees'. I can offer guidance on what to do with the kids, but essentially you can choose what you want to do. Each workshop last one hour and there is one in the morning 10.30-11.30 and one in the afternoon 2.30-3.30. There are between 20-35 kids in each workshop and there are 2 members of Ealings Sports Development team to assist you. This is a job for one or two persons. I can pay �30.00 per day (2 x one-hour workshops). The workshops are held in park locations around Ealing. You will find getting to the parks easier if you have your own transport. You will need to make your own way to the parks and I have equipment if you need it. Equipment I have space markers and more than enough discs (130 gram recreational discs - ideal for younger kids + a number of Ultrastars). I also have a goaltimate kit. I made use of this last year and the kids loved it. If you are interested please contact me as soon as you can. Thanks. Richard Sampson office tel: 020 8575 1564 mobile tel: 07989 406256 __________________________________________________ BritDisc mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc
