Discology has been asked to run 6 x Frisbee workshops for Ealing Council's Summer Play Scheme for kids (8-13 years).
Ealing is in West London.
These workshops have been running since 2001. I don't have time to run them myself this time round, so I'm hoping someone else might be keen to step in.
Are there any players in the London area interested, have good Frisbee skills, are available and looking for some extra cash?
I can pay you �10.00 per hour (�40 a day).
The workshops are held in park locations around Ealing. You will need a car to get around and to carry the equipment.
The main emphasis of the workshops is fun with 'Frisbees'.
The Council have specifically requested for the kids to play disc golf. Although a mixture of disc golf and other Frisbee sports is fine - so long as the kids have fun!
Equipment
I can supply you with:
- 5 portable disc golf baskets
- More than enough discs (130 gram recreational discs - ideal for younger kids + a number of Ultrastars).
- 1 x Goaltimate kit. The kids are always impressed by the big golden arch, and makes teaching a lot easier.
- Space markers
I can offer guidance on what to do with the kids, but if you have your own ideas - go with it.
Each workshop last 2 hours and there is one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
There are between 20-40 kids in each workshop and there are 2 members of Ealing's Sports Development team to assist you.
The dates are : Friday August 1 10.00 - 12.00 14.00 - 16.00
Friday August 8 10.00 - 12.00 14.00 - 16.00
Friday August 15 10.00 - 12.00 14.00 - 16.00
If you are interested please contact me as soon as you can.
Thanks.
Richard Sampson www.discology.co.uk 020 8568 4441 mobile: 07989 406256
__________________________________________________ BritDisc mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp
