I think there must have been a run on Nalgene bottles in Soton as mine went walkies too. Opaque, narrow neck, blue lid, oh and [EMAIL PROTECTED] written round the top in black pen!

Gies it back, ta.
Jes*
SPIT



Message: 5
Reply-To: "Wayne Retter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: "Wayne Retter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Alex M Campbell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [BD] Skunks Silver Jubilee - LOST
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 17:51:41 -0000

I'm hoping someone picked up my Nalgene waterbottle?

It's one of the "soft", opaque, wide-mouthed, blue-lidded types...
and of course it doesn't have my name on it - I know it's mine!

I'd be most grateful if whoever has it could let me know that they're taking
good care of it, and discuss arrangements for reuniting it with me.

Wayne Retter
playing indoors with Yo Mama

---
Wayne Retter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

_________________________________________________________________
MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus

__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc
Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp

Reply via email to