This may be a somewhat desperate plea, but I'm hoping that fortune truly
does favour a fool.

I seem to have lost my Furious George hoody [large navy blue, orange
monkey screen on front, furious on lower back], and since all I do with
my life is work and play ultimate, it must have been lost at a
tournament.  The last time I distinctly remember wearing it was Tour 33
& 1/3, since which I've been at:

Tour IV
Copa Cabana
Rumour
Co-Ed Nationals
Open Nationals
Glastonbury
Womens Nationals
NWL 1
Savages
NWL 2 &
Leeds Indoors

A quick perusal of the BD archive doesn't show it on any lost property
list, so I may have to concede that someone's 'alf-inched it, but if
anyone happened to be enjoying it in the certain knowledge that the true
owner would eventually claim it back, that day has come.

Thanks in advance, and apologies to the hundreds who don't care. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Richard Hims                            Phone:  +44 (0)1904 462436
System Developer/PVMA                   GTN:    5129 
Central Science Laboratory              Fax:    +44 (0)1904 462253
Sand Hutton                             Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
York YO41 1LZ                           Web:    http://www.csl.gov.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc
Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp

Reply via email to