BD,

I believe last year the UKU membership deadline was
15th March 2002. Given that UKU has on going expenses,
I presume we will have to be renewing our membership
in the next couple of months. 

I know some players who, having not played UKU events
last year, have signed up this month in anticipation
of playing UKU events this coming year. Will their
registration also be up for renewal at the same time
as those who signed up last March, or will they have a
year from when they signed up?

Basically, does UKU membership run for one year from
the date of signing up or does it begin and end in
mid-March each year?

Clarification from somebody in the know would be most
welcome please.

Cheers,
'Diva' Dave Price

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page
from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts
http://uk.my.yahoo.com
__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc
Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp

Reply via email to