The profile is entirely accurate as far as I'm concerned:

"captained the mohawks to student outdoors glory in 1996"

What greater glory is there than disqualification? If you can find a higher
accolade then let us know. Until then, we will carry on Skipper's work - the
other week, we even managed to get kicked out of the party at the
Loughborough Development Tournament, that's how committed to this we are.

Regards,
TwatBeard
Mohawks


----- Original Message -----
From: "Rich Hims" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 3:09 PM
Subject: [BD] CU & Student Revisionist history


> Looking at the CU site after the Charity Shield, I noticed the
> inconsistency between Carthorse's player profile & studentultimate.com's
> history records:
>
> http://www.claphamultimate.com/player.aspx?player_id=2
> &
> http://www.studentultimate.com/eventshistory1996.htm
> [site meant to be in frames, apologies to Barnard]
>
> Shouldn't the profile read 'captained Mohawks to disqualification'?
>
> While I'm here, I'd welcome any more extensive anecdotes or results
> pertaining to the history of student ultimate.  Barnard's done really
> well collating the top 4 for the past decade or so, but I'd really like
> to get complete results for further down the rankings so that I can
> track team's progress.
>
> Finally, when I return to university I have to complete a
> dissertation-esque final year project.  Since they're easier to do if
> they feature something you're interested in, I'm hoping to put together
> some kind of Tournament Organisation package: you plug in the number of
> teams, field space, etc, and get presented a budget template, a list of
> format options, water requirements etc.  If anyone would like to suggest
> features they'd consider useful in such an application, or has any
> resources they think suitable for budding TDs, I'd be more than happy to
> accept input.
>
> Rich, Jedi, LLLeeds
> __________________________________________________
> BritDisc mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc
> Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp
>
>

__________________________________________________
BritDisc mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc
Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp

Reply via email to