Thought I'd add me tuppence-worth

1. I think this has to be taken in terms of spirit and reasonable play.
Making a crazy dive straight into someone who's judged the flight of the disc well is obviously a foul. But two players running in the same direction for the same disc are obviously going to make contact - as long as both players are heading for the disc and not intending to slow the other person then neither has fouled.


2. Agree with crispy here. Yeh, if my hand is dead still and the o player hits my arm with his then its his foul. But generally I'm moving to stop that disc and therefore contact is my fault.

3. This reminds me of playing basketball at school where the rules seem to be quite similar. I used to get really annoyed with guys who used to d by standing directly in my path and tagging the ball as I had to move to go round them. But they were playing perfectly correctly.
Same goes for ultimate. If I'm chasing after a guy who cuts forward and (whether I've stopped or not) if he turns round and runs back into me then it's his foul not mine!! As long as I don't change direction to block him, obviously.



5 Days and I'm a graduand Nathan (still BLT, just) __________________________________________________ BritDisc mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://pootle.near.me.uk/mailman/listinfo/britdisc Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp

Reply via email to