Si & Ches,

Just a note to say thanks for organising Nationals at such a great venue. As far as I could see it was easily the best venue we have ever played at. Please can we try and make this one of our regular venues (note to DoC position...).

Dave.
Chevron.



At 09:23 24/08/2004, you wrote:

Hello!

I hope everyone had a good time at the weekend? Did you like the weather we sorted out for you? Cost a bit, but worth it I think! We had a good time organising the event and the staff at the venue all said that they enjoyed the weekend, really liked the frisbee crowd and were actually asking to work on the Sunday! So, thanks has got to go out to everyone who came for contributing to an excellent weekend.

__________________________________________________ BritDisc mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://zion.ranulf.net/mailman/listinfo/britdisc Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp

Reply via email to