Hi all, Once again sorry for the cross postings but it's the only way I can guarantee reaching everyone concerned.
Results: A draw between favourites LLLeeds and rising stars Steal put the top position down to points difference. Needing a +17 point lead in their final game to come first meant that Steal couldn't pull off the 'coup de grac�' (or however you spell it) but there was some nervous silence whilst it was checked on the schedule. 1 LLLeeds 2 Steal 3 Motion 4 Jedi 5 Pies 6 Durham 7 Trigger Happy 8 Uber-Jedi 9 Phat Ed's 10 Motion 2. Thanks to everyone who came down to play and a big shout to the Leeds Jedi Supporters Club who came down too. (Current members, 12 ish, http://leedsjedi.blogspot.com). I think it was a fairly successful day (despite having to move one of the pitches about half way through). Thanks to LLLadies for being understanding (long story) and for all those who helped mark out pitches before first game. NWL3 Will be in Leeds again, the event has been moved back for the Uni teams to gather troups once terms started. Sunday 23rd of January is the new date. This puts it after Uni NTN indoors and before Open Indoor regionals. Entry to teams that have been to both events so far will be �20, other teams will be �25. I hadn't appreciated the low cost of the pitches in Leeds. If you want to question the pricing, mail me directly. I'll be away next week though; so don't expect a speedy reply. Right. I think that's all. Have a good holiday Uni people, enjoy the little time off you have workers ;�) See you all in the new year. -- Aus Comms Sec - Leeds Jedi [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.leedsjedi.co.uk __________________________________________________ BritDisc mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://zion.ranulf.net/mailman/listinfo/britdisc Staying informed - http://www.ukultimate.com/informed.asp
