Hi BD/UU,

Sorry to those who this doesn't apply to, this should be my last email about
trials.

This weekend (November 3rd/4th) EMO are holding an open training weekend. For
those coming on here is all the information you need.

This training will be held at Knighton Park in Leicester. Nearest postcode is
LE2 3RR. Parking is sign posted off the ring road - Palmerston Way.

You can find a map of Knighton Park on this link:

http://www.leicester.gov.uk/your-council-services/lc/parks-green-spaces/main-parks/knighton-park/

We are training on the area marked 'events field'. Please allow 5 minutes to
walk from the car park to the field.

Training times are:

- Saturday 10am-3pm
- Sunday 9am-1pm

Please arrive early to put your boots on etc.

We will be training in red, blue, light and dark so please bring these colours
with you.

Also bring a disc, plenty of water and some food as we will be having a lunch
break on Saturday.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask,

Thanks,

Luke Chambers