Oi,

Last weekend British Thumber Time 2013: Anarchy in the UK edition (or Hay Tour as it became known) happened.

It was bloody mental.

Two days of port, punks and push passes which I doubt anyone will be forgetting in a hurry (if they can remember at all that is.)

The results are as follows (spirit scores in brackets)

1) Dazed & Confused (10.2) - Champions for the second time
2) Brum Team (12.3)
3) RPM (12.6)
4) Flying Saucers (11.0)
5) Brizzle Kicks (11.6)
6) BRB Experience (11.7)
7) HoG (11.4)
8) Bangor (12.7)
9) Durhamazing (11.6) - Plate Winners
10) Relentless (11.0)
11) Discount Chips (12.4)
12) Omega3 (10.5)
13) JR (11.3)
14) Ashes (12.8)
15) Glucozade Port (10.8)
16) Trevelyan (11.9)
17) Spank! (11.9) - Bowl Winners
18) Phoenix Knights (11.2)
19) Red (11.9)
20) Kent Touched Me (11.1)
21) Big Damn Heroes (12.0)
22) Jesters (13.5)
23) Sudden Yet Inevitable Betrayal (12.4) - Spoon Winners
24) Demons (12.1)
25) St Albans (13.2)
25) Punk In Drublic - Pickup Team (11.5)

Spirit Top 3:
1) Jesters (13.5)
2) St Albans (13.2)
3) Ashes (12.8)

Party Award - Discount Chips

Super Happy Fun Time Award - Kent Touched Me

Beer Race Winners - Every damn one of you.

There's lost property which will appear on facebook.com/ThumberTime soon, though most of it was claimed this year.

Pictures will be up as soon as we stop retching. You know who you are.

And the official tournament video will appear some time in the next few weeks.

Thanks to all the teams to came, got smashed, and rocked out with us. It was epic.

TTFNYS,

Jaff & Co
Soar

Oh, and we've already started planning a truly stupendous BTT'14, so if you've ever captained a team to a BTT expect an email soon looking for your views on some of the things we're cooking up.