Hello everyone.

I am emailing you to present *Golden Keg* – a brand new Mixed Ultimate
tournament in Dublin, Ireland. Run by players with years of playing
experience and years of experience organising tournaments, Golden Keg aims
to bring to Dublin something it has been lacking for some time – an annual
tournament for mixed teams across Europe (and further afield if they are
interested!).

For too long Dublin teams have travelled to the UK, to Italy, to Germany,
to France, to Spain and all across the continent without being able to
offer an invitation to our capital. This is all about to change! So whether
you are gearing up for WUCC or EUCF, or perhaps want to come and have a fun
time in one of Europe's best party cities, this tournament is for you.

*July 5th & 6th, 2014* will see the first Golden Keg tournament take place.
Lock the date in! Teams from at home and abroad will battle it out for the
first ever Golden Keg trophy over two days of Ultimate on brand new
artificial fields (read weatherproof!) in south Dublin.

There will be lots more details released in the coming months via the
website or you can check out the various links below for everything you
need to know.

Really looking forward to hosting some of the teams and players we have
visited so often. Any questions? Please drop me a mail at this address -
goldenkegdub...@gmail.com.

See you soon,
Marko

--