Have you just come back from Bordeaux with a something shiny? Or do you just
miss the 'on' season and all of the people that come with it? Or do you just
have nothing to do on October 19th? Or do you just want to reminisce about
Roger and RV's glory days?

Whatever your reason for celebrating, come and party with the Herd as we
celebrate our 10th year!

All the details can be found here on the Facebook event page..

https://www.facebook.com/events/440901152672543/?notif_t=plan_user_joined

For those of you not on Facebook, it will be on Saturday October 19th from 9pm
at the Star Of Kings 126 York Way. Join us for a night of dancing and who knows
what, in a basement club just behind Kings Cross. All are very welcome so
please spread the word, and we look forward to seeing you there...

DRESS CODE: The party will follow directly on from our awards dinner and AGM so
we'll be pulling out the posh frocks and encourage you all to do the same..

See you there

Thundering Herd