I was working on the model viewer of OGV (that specific page where the
model is viewed).
I wanted to get some inputs as to how we should change/upgrade that
specific page, as far as back-end is concerned.
What I have done is

   - made the model movement (through cursor) really smooth.
   - Added colors to our models (which is completely random, will change
   once you hit refresh)
   - Added 2 button functions that 1). adds grid and axes over the model
                                                   2). adds a layer of
   wire-frame over the model

Inputs needed regarding: How can user viewing be made more nice?

Also I mailed *brlcad[at]mac.com <http://mac.com>* about the completion of
my first milestone. Please reply to that thread as well.

--
Regards
Shubham Chauhan