> On Mar 17, 2016, at 12:55 PM, Jawadh Salih Rifath
> <jawadhsalih.wo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yeah I have done accordingly. But still it is not working. CMakeFile shows an
> error.

It looks like you're using a source tarball instead of an svn checkout.

Even if an svn checkout fails, I encourage you to diagnose and fix compilation
errors as they are a normal aspect of ongoing development -- not only do they
make a good patch submission (for which using svn trunk checkout is required)
it will make you a more capable developer and it's a skill required for gsoc.

Cheers!
Sean