Yeah sending the output to the file fixed it. I'll add in my implementation
for epa and submit a patch soon.

 Also, I was wondering if my GSOC proposal could include accelerating some
more primitives(perhaps even all). This will buy me time to get use to the
BRL-CAD codebase and also enable me to learn up about CSG and how the
boolean evaluation is implemented. Parallelizing bool.c could happen later.

Just a thought. Thank you again.

Best,
Param