On 17-Mar-2016 6:47 AM, "Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa" <
vasco.co...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 11:26 PM, Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa <
vasco.co...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> gal
>> On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 9:44 PM, Param Hanji <param.catchch...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>> Yeah sending the output to the file fixed it. I'll add in my
implementation for epa and submit a patch soon.

>> Oh ok. If you don't define an output that will happen. Now I can
reproduce that issue here as well.

> Ok now in OpenCL mode, even if you don't define an output, it should open
an X11 window with the output displayed there just like in the default
mode. Applied in r67355 trunk.
> Thanks for the bug report!

Great. I'm happy to help!
Also is ehy running fine in OpenCL mode? My generated PNG is just a blank
black screen with no figure. The terminal logs don't seem to indicate
anything wrong. Maybe ehy_shot.cl has a bug?