On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 8:37 AM, Christopher Sean Morrison
<brl...@mac.com> wrote:
> Commit access is given after at least two successful pull requests / patches
> that are flawless improvements.  Do you have any pending?  If not, I suggest
> reordering your timeline to work on something minimally productive first,
> then moving to the merge cleanup work.  If you do, drum up support for
> someone to review them.

@Gaurav

I have merged one of your pull requests, but you need one more
substantial pull request for commit access. I have commented for the
same on github, just confirm that you have seen the reply.  Also
complete your daily logs for this week. :) Keep updating them
everyday.

Tomorrow  I will be available on IRC from 9 pm IST. I would like to
discuss few things with you before the mid term evaluation. Let me
know if you are available. Keep up the good work. :)

--
Inderpreet Singh

Ekoankar Sahai
ishwerdas.com