Martin

Martin Jurk

E-Mail: martinjurk@inexio.email

Am 13.07.2023 um 11:47 schrieb Life in Six Dots <he...@lifeinsixdots.com>:

Hello Dave,

You were correct. I tried a purge but no change to my situation.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: BRLTTY <brltty-boun...@brltty.app> On Behalf Of Dave Mielke
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2023 10:14 PM
To: Informal discussion between users and developers of BRLTTY.
<brltty@brltty.app>
Subject: Re: [BRLTTY] Focus Keyboard not working

[quoted lines by Life in Six Dots on 2023/07/11 at 21:18 +0100]

Perhaps, I should remove the BRLTTY package and reinstall it in case
something got corrupted during the initial installation.

I'm sure that, if it were corrupt, then a lot more things would be wrong
with it than just this one issue.

Dave Mielke            | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: d...@mielke.cc  | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |