Hello BRLTTY Developers,

I am still having an issue with the braille keyboard when I do a clean
install of the latest images of Debian 12, Ubuntu 22.04 LTS, and 23.04. BUT
if I install a slightly older image of Ubuntu MATE 22.04 LTS I have keyboard
input.

I have also installed the latest image of Slint and I did have keyboard
input during the installation but not after. The kernel version I currently
have installed in 6.1.40.

I do have keyboard input when access the TTY failsafe terminal.

I personally think it has something to do with the latest builds of BRLTTY
when it is 6.4, or 6.5. I have not tried version 6.6. I have installed these
distros on different machines to ensure it wasn't down to some funky driver
issue. And tried five different braille displays.

I've also concluded that it is not a kernel or TIOCS issue. I hope you will
investigate this.

Paul