Hi all,

sorry for the slightly off-topic quiestion, but I believe that here may be some Braille-familiar users knowing a bit more about MacOS than I.

Currently, I use Windows primarily, and whenever I have the option to work in the CLI I use Linux. Speech is nice to have, but I rely primarily on Braille, and in the CLI I'm completely without speech. Now since I most likely need a new laptop, I thought of getting a Macbook, since I'm impressed of the very good quality of the speakers, the power of the M2, and if I want to use the Logic DAW then I actually don't have another choice. But how is the Brialle support? Everyone I asked just told me that it's possible to connect a Braille display, but they work primarily with speech. Learning new shortcuts and apps would be fully OK for me, getting speech-dependent wouldn't. So, do you guys have any experiences to share?

I'd be happy hearing from you.

All the best, Julian