I investigated this further. The problem is that while building the Dracut image, it's looking for keytab and other data files under /etc/brltty, whereas in the Arch Linux package, they're located under /usr/share/brltty. The directory is hard-coded in the shell script.

Here are the error messages for reference.

  -> Building initrd image linux (6.7.1-arch1-1)
brltty-lsinc: cannot open file: /etc/brltty/Input/al/*.ktb: No such file or directory brltty-lsinc: cannot open file: /etc/brltty/Input/bm/*.ktb: No such file or directory brltty-lsinc: cannot open file: /etc/brltty/Input/bn/*.ktb: No such file or directory brltty-lsinc: cannot open file: /etc/brltty/Input/cn/*.ktb: No such file or directory brltty-lsinc: cannot open file: /etc/brltty/Input/dp/*.ktb: No such file or directory brltty-lsinc: cannot open file: /etc/brltty/Input/eu/*.ktb: No such file or directory brltty-lsinc: cannot open file: /etc/brltty/Input/fs/*.ktb: No such file or directory brltty-lsinc: cannot open file: /etc/brltty/Input/hd/*.ktb: No such file or directory brltty-lsinc: cannot open file: /etc/brltty/Input/hm/*.ktb: No such file or directory brltty-lsinc: cannot open file: /etc/brltty/Input/ht/*.ktb: No such file or directory brltty-lsinc: cannot open file: /etc/brltty/Input/hw/*.ktb: No such file or directory brltty-lsinc: cannot open file: /etc/brltty/Input/ic/*.ktb: No such file or directory brltty-lsinc: cannot open file: /etc/brltty/Input/mt/*.ktb: No such file or directory brltty-lsinc: cannot open file: /etc/brltty/Input/pg/*.ktb: No such file or directory brltty-lsinc: cannot open file: /etc/brltty/Input/pm/*.ktb: No such file or directory brltty-lsinc: cannot open file: /etc/brltty/Input/sk/*.ktb: No such file or directory brltty-lsinc: cannot open file: /etc/brltty/Input/vo/*.ktb: No such file or directory brltty-lsinc: cannot open file: /etc/brltty/Input/md/*.ktb: No such file or directory brltty-lsinc: cannot open file: /etc/brltty/Input/mm/*.ktb: No such file or directory
  -> Ukify image linux (6.7.1-arch1-1)