Dear BRLTTY Team,
My name is tsengel  and I am writing from Mongolia and about adding Mongoian
braille table.

I am head of innovation development center of the blind, local NGO and totally
blind
I currently installed brltty apk on my android phone from google play store
Then I set it up orbit reader and orbit writer devices
But there are no Mongolian braille table in both tables, text table local and
contraction table, in the general settings
Mongolian braille table was included in liblouis in 2018 and I have been the
maintainer.
Also ueb math include Mongolian braille table

I would like to request to be added Mongolian braille table in brltty apk
And I want to test brltty apk not from google play store
If possible could you please share me after you add Mongolian braille table to
brltty apk?

Thanks
Tsengel