Hi Mario,

Thanks your answer.

An oldest PC my home have a serial port (9 pin ttyS0 port).

I will buying a 9 pin serial cable, if the display working, will be buying with the newer PC a serial USB converter dongle, because my newer computer not have dedicated serial port.

What type serial cable need? Standard null modem cable, or a general 9 pin serial cable?

Kind regards and thanks your help,

Attila