[quoted lines by 高生旺 on 2018/02/12 at 12:20 +0800]

>Atached. Thanks!

The problem is, that for some reason I'm not understanding, your config.mk

   LOUIS_LIBS = ""

Your log shows that liblouis isn't installed, so both these make macros should
be empty. The way that configure calculates both of them is the same. I've no
idea why LOUIS_INCLUDES is truly empty but LOUIS_LIBS is an empty string. The
fact that those quotes are there is creating an empty arument to gcc, and
that's why you're getting the "file not found" error.

Are you using the configure script right out of the brltty tarball? Could you
please post it so that I can have a look at it?

Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | WebHome: http://Mielke.cc/
EMail: d...@mielke.cc | Ottawa, Ontario   | Twitter: @Dave_Mielke
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |