[quoted lines by Michel Such on 2008/10/27 at 16:15 +0100]

>Some displays seem to work fine thru brltty, 

They all should, although there may well still be a few weak points within our 
Windows support.

>but I have problems with this Seika.

We haven't had very direct access to a Seika before. I'll be glad to work with 
you to figure out what the problems are and to resolve them.

>I also have a problem with my office Braillex El 80 2d which does not seem 
>to even be recoghized.

Please send logs for that as well. brltty's Papenmeier support is quite 
thorough.

-- 
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the Word of God.
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | May 21, 2011, is Judgement Day.
EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Canada  K2A 1H7   | October 21, 2011, is the End.
http://FamilyRadio.com/                   | http://Mielke.cc/bible/
_______________________________________________
This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list.
To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected]
For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty

Reply via email to