> On Sep 21, 2016, at 2:45 PM, Robin Sommer <ro...@icir.org> wrote:
>
>    - Following Justin's suggestion, unbundling should by default not
>      replace everything currently installed; and instead offer a
>      "--replace" option if one wants that.

What happens when --replace is not used and different version of a package
that’s in the bundle is already installed?  I think asking user whether it’s ok
is the way to go, but how much attention to draw to it?  E.g.

$ bro-pkg unbundle mybundle.zip
The following packages will be INSTALLED:
  foo (1.0.0)
  bar (1.0.0 -> 2.0.0)
  baz (4.0.0 -> 3.0.0)
Proceed? [Y/n]

On answering “yes”, does it just go ahead or does it then ask for each
individual package if it’s ok to overwrite it?

- Jon