Messages In This Digest (4 Messages)

1.
Motivational Story From: L.u.c.c.h.a
2.
Deep Thoughts From: L.u.c.c.h.a
3.
When you are late... From: L.u.c.c.h.a
4.
Confidence Trust and Hope From: L.u.c.c.h.a

Messages

1.

Motivational Story

Posted by: "L.u.c.c.h.a" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   notorious_cyber_cop

Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:36 pm (PST)

A story is told about a soldier who was finally coming home after having
fought in Vietnam. He called his parents from San Francisco.
"Mom and Dad, I'm coming home, but I've a favor to ask. I have a friend I'd
like to bring home with me."

"Sure," they replied, "we'd love to meet him."

"There's something you should know the son continued, "he was hurt pretty
badly in the fighting. He stepped on a land mind and lost an arm and a leg.
He has nowhere else to go, and I want him to come live with us."

"I'm sorry to hear that, son. Maybe we can help him find somewhere to live."

"No, Mom and Dad, I want him to live with us."

"Son," said the father, "you don't know what you're asking. Someone with
such a handicap would be a terrible burden on us. We have our own lives to
live, and we can't let something like this interfere with our lives. I think
you should just come home and forget about this guy. He'll find a way to
live on his own."

At that point, the son hung up the phone. The parents heard nothing more
from him. A few days later, however, they received a call from the San
Francisco police. Their son had died after falling from a building, they
were told. The police believed it was suicide. The grief-stricken parents
flew to San Francisco and were taken to the city morgue to identify the body
of their son. They recognized him, but to their horror they also discovered
something they didn't know, their son had only one arm and one leg.

The parents in this story are like many of us. We find it easy to love those
who are good-looking or fun to have around, but we don't like people who
inconvenience us or make us feel uncomfortable. We would rather stay away
from people who aren't as healthy, beautiful, or smart as we are.
Thankfully, there's someone who won't treat us that way. Someone who loves
us with an unconditional love that welcomes us into the forever family,
regardless of how messed up we are.

2.

Deep Thoughts

Posted by: "L.u.c.c.h.a" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   notorious_cyber_cop

Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:37 pm (PST)

When cheese gets it's picture taken, what does it say?

What would a chair look like, if your knees bent the other way?

What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?

What do little birdies see, when they get knocked unconscious?

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

What do they call a coffee break at the Lipton Tea Company?

If vegetable oil comes from vegetables, where does baby oil come from?

If quitters never win and winners never quit, what fool came up with, "Quit
while your ahead"?!

If they arrest the Energizer bunny would they charge it with battery?

Everyone has a photographic memory; it's just that some of us are out of
film.

Kids in the back seat cause accidents; accidents in the back seat cause
kids.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.

3.

When you are late...

Posted by: "L.u.c.c.h.a" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   notorious_cyber_cop

Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:38 pm (PST)

As you might know, the head of a company survived
9/11 because his son started kindergarten.

Another fellow was alive because it was
His turn to bring donuts.

One woman was late because her
Alarm clock didn't go off in time.

One was late because of being stuck on the NJ Turnpike
Because of an auto accident.

One of them
Missed his bus.

One spilled food on her clothes and had to take
Time to change.

One's
Car wouldn't start.

One went back to
Answer the telephone .

One had a child that dawdled
And didn't get ready as soon as he should have.

One couldn't
Get a taxi.

The one that struck me was the man
Who put on a new pair of shoes that morning,
Took the various means to get to work
But before he got there, he developed a blister on his foot.
He stopped at a drugstore to buy a Band-Aid.
That is why he is alive today.

Now when I am
Stuck in traffic ,
Miss an elevator,
Turn back to answer a ringing telephone ...
All the little things that annoy me.
I think to myself,
This is exactly where
God wants me to be at this very moment ...

Next time your morning seems to be
Going wrong,

The children are slow getting dressed,
You can't seem to find the car keys,
You hit every traffic light,
Don't get mad or frustrated;
God is at work watching over you.

May God continue to bless you
With all those annoying little things
And may you remember their possible purpose.

4.

Confidence Trust and Hope

Posted by: "L.u.c.c.h.a" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   notorious_cyber_cop

Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:38 pm (PST)

*CONFIDENCE:*

Once all village people decided to pray for rain. On the day of prayer all
people gathered and only one boy came with an Umbrella......that's
confidence...........

*TRUST:
*
Trust should be like the feeling of a one year old baby when you throw him
in the air, he laughs.....because he knows you will catch him........

*HOPE:
*
Everynight we go to bed, we have no assurance to get up alive in the next
morning but still you have plans for the coming day.

KEEP CONFIDENCE; TRUST OTHERS AND NEVER LOSE HOPE

— L.u.c.c.h.a™ <http://funnymails.a-host.info/>
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Y! Messenger

All together now

Host a free online

conference on IM.

Yahoo! Mail

Next gen email?

Try the all-new

Yahoo! Mail Beta.

New web site?

Drive traffic now.

Get your business

on Yahoo! search.

Need to Reply?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BuddhiBase
http://www.buddhibase.org

To subscribe, send an blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

BuddhiBase Team (Muthu Veerappan, Mohamed Nisar & Vivekhanandam)