Funny Cute SMS From: L.u.c.c.h.a
2.
How observant r u?? From: L.u.c.c.h.a
3.
Talking Chinese From: L.u.c.c.h.a
4.
Humor From: L.u.c.c.h.a
5.
How can One understand a WOMEN From: L.u.c.c.h.a
6.
Password Gorilla - What is it ? From: muthu veerappan pr
7.
Ten Rules for a Good Day From: L.u.c.c.h.a

Messages

1.

Funny Cute SMS

Posted by: "L.u.c.c.h.a" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   notorious_cyber_cop

Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:42 am (PST)

Indian & Pakistami soldiers r on the border.
But surprised they r not fighting !
Do u know wy ?
Coz dhishum dhishum
to pepsodent ka kaam hai na ! ! !

Johny Walker : Mere pass bangla hai,
gadi hai, bank loker hai,
Kya hai tumhare pass ?
Johny Leaver : Mere pass in sabki chabi hai !

Ek tum ho ki kitne acche ho,
1 tum ho ki kitne pyare ho,
1 tum ho ki kitne sunder ho,
1 tum kitne sacche ho,
1 hum hai ki jhooth bolte ja rahe hain.

Can U believe things ppl do??!!
I was sitting next to a guy in Mandir,
In the middle of the aarti,
he lit a cigarette. I was so shocked,
I nearly dropped my beer!

Kash tumhare chere pe
chicken-pox ke daag hote,
Kash tumhare chere pe
chicken-pox ke daag hote,
chand to tum ho hi, sitare bhi saath hote!!

Kisses blown r kisses wasted,
kisses r not kisses unless they are tasted,
kisses spread germs gersm are hated ,
so kiss me baby i am vaccinated

Santa Singh Ji Zebra Crossing ke Black & White
Patte par Bar Bar idhar se Udhar chalte the ,
Woh kya soch rahe honge ?
THINK ???? “SALA YEH PIYANO BAJTA KYO NAHI ??”

Recent studies have revealed that
idiots use their thumbs to scroll
through their text messages.
Don’t change to your finger….
it’s too late…. idiot !

Recent News Headlines : Softdrinks Contain
Dangerous Pestcides.
Insan to newspaper padh sakte
hain par janwaro ka kya hoga kyonki….
Aaj kal CHEETAH BHI PEETA HAI !
2.

How observant r u??

Posted by: "L.u.c.c.h.a" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   notorious_cyber_cop

Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:45 am (PST)

Read out loud the text inside the triangle below.

[image: EyeTestT.gif]

More than likely you said, "A bird in the bush," and........

if this IS what YOU said, then you failed to see

that the word THE is repeated twice!

Sorry, look again.

Next, let's play with some words.

What do you see?

[image: EyeTestT.jpg]

In black you can read the word GOOD, in white the word EVIL (inside each
black letter is a white letter). It's all very physiological too, because it
visualize the concept that good can't exist without evil (or the absence of
good is evil ).

Now, what do you see?

[image: file00020.gif]

You may not see it at first, but the white spaces read the word optical,
the blue landscape reads the word illusion. Look again! Can you see why this
painting is called an optical illusion?

What do you see here?

[image: file00124.jpg]

This one is quite tricky!

The word TEACH reflects as LEARN.

Last one.

What do you see?

[image: file00220.gif]

You probably read the word ME in brown, but.......

when you look through ME

you will see

YOU!

Do you need to look again?

------------------------------
------------------------------

*Test Your Brain *
This is really cool. The second one is amazing so please read all the way
though.

*ALZHEIMERS' EYE TEST*

Count every "F " in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...

(SEE BELOW)

HOW MANY ?

WRONG, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke.
READ IT AGAIN !
Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.

The reasoning behind is further down.

The brain cannot process "OF".

Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!

Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.
[image:
http://www.aip.org/history/einstein/ae77.htm]
<http://www.jdoqocy.com/8r97nowksv9CBJFEIC9BADIDEIA>

Three is normal, four is quite rare.

Send this to your friends.
It will drive them crazy.!
And keep them occupied
For several minutes..!

*More Brain Stuff . . From Cambridge University. *

* O lny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.*

* cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
*
* phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at
Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, *

*it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny
iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. *

*Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but
the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was
ipmorantt! if *
* you can raed tihs psas it on !!*
3.

Talking Chinese

Posted by: "L.u.c.c.h.a" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   notorious_cyber_cop

Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:46 am (PST)

Talking Chinese

Caller: Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan?
Operator: Yes, you can speak to me.

Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!

Operator: Yes I understand you want to speak to anyone. You can speak to me.
Who is this?

Caller: I'm Sam Wan. And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent.

Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone! But what's
this urgent matter about?

Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe Wan was
involved in an accident. Noe Wan got injured and now Noe Wan is being sent
to the hospital. Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital.

Operator: Look, if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital,
then the accident isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I
don't have time for this!

Caller: You are so rude! Who are you?

Operator: I'm Saw Ree.

Caller: Yes! You should be sorry. Now give me your name!!

Operator: That's what I said. I'm Saw Ree

4.

Humor

Posted by: "L.u.c.c.h.a" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   notorious_cyber_cop

Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:50 am (PST)

*Laywer's BMW
*
A lawyer opened the door of his BMW, when suddenly a car came along and hit
the door, ripping it off completely. When the police arrived at the scene,
the lawyer was complaining bitterly about the damage to his precious BMW.
"Officer, look what they've done to my Beeeemer!!!", he whined.
"You lawyers are so materialistic, you make me sick!!!" retorted the
officer, "You're so worried about your stupid BMW, that you didn't even
notice that your left arm was ripped off!!!"
"Oh my gaaad....", replied the lawyer, finally noticing the bloody left
shoulder where his arm once was, "Where's my Rolex???!!!!!"

*The priest's donkey*

A preacher wanted to raise money for his church and on being told that there
was a fortune in horse racing, decided to purchase one and enter it in the
races. However at the local auction, the going price for horses was so high
that he ended up buying a donkey instead. He figured that since he had it,
he might as well go ahead and enter it in the races. To his surprise, the
donkey came in third! The next day the local paper carried this headline:
�PREACHER'S ASS SHOWS�
The preacher was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the race
again, and this time it won. The paper read: �PREACHER'S ASS OUT IN FRONT�
The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the
preacher not to enter the donkey in another race. The paper headline read:
�BISHOP SCRATCHES PREACHER'S ASS�
This was too much for the Bishop, so he ordered the preacher to get rid of
the donkey. The preacher decided to give it to a nun in a nearby convent.
The paper headline the next day read: �NUN HAS BEST ASS IN TOWN� The Bishop
fainted. He informed the nun that she would have to get rid of the donkey,
so she sold it to a farmer for $10.00. Next day the headline read: �NUN
SELLS ASS FOR $10.00�
This was too much for the Bishop, so he ordered the nun to buy back the
donkey, lead it to the plains where it could run wild and free. Next day,
the headline in the paper read: �NUN ANNOUNCES HER ASS IS WILD AND FREE�.
The Bishop was buried the next day.

*Where's god?*
There were two boys and they live in a small little town in virginia . These
two boys are especially bad and are always in trouble. after the two boys
got caught for stealing one day there mothers sent them to talk to the town
priest. So the two boys went to talk to the pastor and the pastor asked the
smallest child to come in and talk to him. well the pastor asked the young
child "do you believe in god?" the young boy answered shyly "yes" so the
pastor said ok "do you know where god is?" the young boy had a puzzled look
on his face and said "nope" so the pastor said again "do you know where god
is?" the boy looked back and said "i alreay told you no" so the pastor asked
a last time "do you know where god is?" at that time the boy ran out the
room and to his older brother. The older brother asked "whats wrong?" the
young boy answered "were in big trouble now" "oh well were always in trouble
whats the big deal?" the young boy answered "now God is missing and they
thing we've
done it."
5.

How can One understand a WOMEN

Posted by: "L.u.c.c.h.a" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   notorious_cyber_cop

Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:50 am (PST)

* ** * *If You Had One Wish...*
A guy is walking along the beach in Malibu, finds a bottle, and picks it up.
Immediately, a genie pops out and replies, "Thanks for letting me out! For
your kindness, I will grant you one wish."

The guy says, "I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, but I can't because I'm
too afraid to fly and ships make me deathly sick from claustrophobia. So...I
guess, my wish is for you to build a road from here to Hawaii."

"I'm sorry," the genie says, "But I don't think I can do that. Just think of
all the work involved...think of the huge pilings we'd need to hold up the
highway, and how deep they would have to be to reach the bottom of the
ocean. And think of all the cement that would be needed. Plus, since it's
such a long span, there would have to be gas stations and rest stops along
the way. No, that is just too much to ask."

"Well, there is one other thing I've always wanted," the guy replies. "I'd
like to be able to understand women. What makes them laugh and cry, why
they're so temperamental, why are they so difficult to get along with
them...you know, what makes them tick?"

The genie thinks a second, and then answers, "Would that road be two lanes
or four?"

wow.

If genie don't then???????

How can???????????

6.

Password Gorilla - What is it ?

Posted by: "muthu veerappan pr" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   muthu_manaparai

Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:50 am (PST)

Too many passwords to remember?
Do you forget passwords?
Do you re-use passwords?
Do you keep passwords written down?

Then you need a simple solution like this

http://fpx.de/fp/Software/Gorilla/#Download

Regards,
Muthu Veerappan

7.

Ten Rules for a Good Day

Posted by: "L.u.c.c.h.a" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   notorious_cyber_cop

Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:01 am (PST)

1. *TODAY I WILL NOT STRIKE BACK:*
If someone is rude, if someone is impatient, if someone is unkind...
I will not respond in a like manner.

2. *TODAY I WILL ASK GOD TO BLESS MY "ENEMY":*
If I come across someone who treats me harshly or unfairly, I will
quietly ask God to bless that individual. I understand the "enemy"
could be a family member, neighbor, co-worker, or a stranger.

3. *TODAY I WILL BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT I SAY:*
I will carefully choose and guard my words being certain that I do
not spread gossip.

4. *TODAY I WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE:*
I will find ways to help share the burden of another person.

5. *TODAY I WILL FORGIVE:*
I will forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way.

6. *TODAY I WILL DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE,
BUT I WILL NOT DO IT SECRETLY:*
I will reach out anonymously and bless the life of another.

7. *TODAY I WILL TREAT OTHERS THE WAY I WISH TO BE
TREATED:*
I will practice the golden rule - "Do unto others as I would have
them do unto me" - with everyone I encounter.

8. *TODAY I WILL RAISE THE SPIRITS OF SOMEONE I
DISCOURAGED:*
My smile, my words, my _expression_ of support, can make the
difference to someone who is wrestling life.

9. *TODAY I WILL NUTURE MY BODY:*
I will eat less; I will eat only healthy foods. I will thank God for my
body.

10. T*ODAY I WILL GROW SPIRITUALLUY:*
I will spend a little more time in prayer today: I will begin reading
something spiritual or inspirational today; I will find a quiet place
(at some point during the day)!

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Mail

Next gen email?

Try the all-new

Yahoo! Mail Beta.

Y! Messenger

Talk it up - free!

Call your friends

worldwide - free!

Need to Reply?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BuddhiBase
http://www.buddhibase.org

To subscribe, send an blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

BuddhiBase Team (Muthu Veerappan, Mohamed Nisar & Vivekhanandam)