-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1
According to James Youngman on 8/7/2005 1:24 PM:
>>cvs checkout: move away findutils/debian/changelog; it is in the way
>
> Now fixed in the trunk.
Can you also fix it in the fts-conversion branch? And the cygwin build
bug, with patch posted to savannah 14025, still needs to be applied.
>>However, I am not sure why the leaf files are reporting
>>an error in find, when they listed just fine with ls.
>
> Sorry, I'm unable to help there since I have no access to a Cygwin
> system to test this.
I'll continue my testing. I wonder if there is a cygwin bug here, since
the output of the fts version is different depending on whether my current
directory was in /proc/registry or not:
$ pwd
/proc/registry/HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/*/shellex/ContextMenuHandlers
$ ~/findutils/find/find "`pwd`"
/proc/registry/HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/*/shellex/ContextMenuHandlers
/proc/registry/HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/*/shellex/ContextMenuHandlers/Offline Files
/home/eblake/findutils/find/find:
/proc/registry/HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/*/shellex/ContextMenuHandlers/Offline
Files/@: No such file or directory
/proc/registry/HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/*/shellex/ContextMenuHandlers/Open With
/home/eblake/findutils/find/find:
/proc/registry/HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/*/shellex/ContextMenuHandlers/Open
With/@: No such file or directory
/proc/registry/HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/*/shellex/ContextMenuHandlers/Open With
EncryptionMenu
/home/eblake/findutils/find/find:
/proc/registry/HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/*/shellex/ContextMenuHandlers/Open With
EncryptionMenu/@: No such file or directory
/proc/registry/HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/*/shellex/ContextMenuHandlers/{a2a9545d-a0c2-42
b4-9708-a0b2badd77c8}
/home/eblake/findutils/find/find:
/proc/registry/HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/*/shellex/ContextMenuHandlers/{a2a9545d-a0c2-42b4-9708-a0b2badd77c8}/@:
No such file or directory
$ cd
$ ~/findutils/find/find "$OLDPWD"
/proc/registry/HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/*/shellex/ContextMenuHandlers
/proc/registry/HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/*/shellex/ContextMenuHandlers/Offline Files
/proc/registry/HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/*/shellex/ContextMenuHandlers/Offline Files/@
- --
Life is short - so eat dessert first!
Eric Blake [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (Cygwin)
Comment: Public key at home.comcast.net/~ericblake/eblake.gpg
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
iD8DBQFC904884KuGfSFAYARAsDbAKDFa7sHTZLFA8KQxcmRuanhK4BY6QCgkxf6
zx0ATiJ3h8Xk7KT8uQxi9KM=
=ceKD
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
_______________________________________________
Bug-findutils mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/bug-findutils