Michael Banck, le lun. 28 sept. 2026 11:55:32 +0200, a ecrit:
> On Mon, Sep 28, 2026 at 11:13:14AM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> > Gianluca Cannata, le lun. 28 sept. 2026 10:03:37 +0200, a ecrit:
> > > Since I would like to pick up the httpfs translator work again, I have 
> > > tried to
> > > browse the web cvs at [1]https://www.nongnu.org/hurdextras/#httpfs but it 
> > > now
> > > requires a username and a password, if i am not wrong.
> > 
> > I am not getting a username/password prompt right now.
> 
> I think Gianluca meant browsing the CVS repository:
> https://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/?root=hurdextras

Ah, right, it indeed seems to be asking for a login/password. I don't
know why, I have asked ludo.

At worse for now, you can pick the source code from the debian mirror.
https://deb.debian.org/debian-ports/pool-hurd-amd64/main/u/util-hurd/

> Is that even still there or was it migrated to git at some point as
> well?

It was not mirated, no.

Samuel

Reply via email to