Samuel Thibault, le lun. 28 sept. 2026 13:25:42 +0200, a ecrit:
> Michael Banck, le lun. 28 sept. 2026 11:55:32 +0200, a ecrit:
> > On Mon, Sep 28, 2026 at 11:13:14AM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> > > Gianluca Cannata, le lun. 28 sept. 2026 10:03:37 +0200, a ecrit:
> > > > Since I would like to pick up the httpfs translator work again, I have 
> > > > tried to
> > > > browse the web cvs at [1]https://www.nongnu.org/hurdextras/#httpfs but 
> > > > it now
> > > > requires a username and a password, if i am not wrong.
> > > 
> > > I am not getting a username/password prompt right now.
> > 
> > I think Gianluca meant browsing the CVS repository:
> > https://cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/?root=hurdextras
> 
> Ah, right, it indeed seems to be asking for a login/password. I don't
> know why, I have asked ludo.

The URLs have changed. The link from the savannah page
https://savannah.nongnu.org/p/hurdextras are correct.

I have now updated the links on https://www.nongnu.org/hurdextras/ , I
don't know how much time mirrors take to update.

You can also access the cvs repository anonymously via cvs, see
https://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=hurdextras

Samuel

Reply via email to