Hello, The mingw ucrt clang on MSYS2 platforms in the github CI do not have a shared libperl, therefore do not have XS nor ctexi2any nor Perl SWIG. Some C is still compiled, but not used/installed. This still tests native Perl, and all the tests that are not skipped pass, which is nice (I would have preferred to skip less tests in tta/perl/t/*.t, see the other thread).
The mingw ucrt gcc on MSYS2 platform in the github CI has full XS/C, that builds fine and the tta/perl/t/*.t tests pass with XS/C too. Many tests in tta/tests do not pass, however: 1) there is a test with -o /dev/null and --split-size 1, to make sure that the resuting Info file is non-split. /dev/null is substituted by the platform null device in the main program (in tests), and if the output file name is the platform null device non-split is supposed to be chosen in conversion to Info. The test fails both for Perl with XS and ctexi2any, the Info file remains split. It is unexpected since the null device is supposed to be the same in the main program code and in the conversion to Info code. Also, strangely, in C, the "NUL" string is used, but "nul" appears in the error message, although I see nothing in the code that would lowercase the name. 2) the translation of document strings fail both for Perl+XS and ctexi2any. (They succeed in the tta/perl/t/*.t tests.) 3) some tests with ctexi2any crash, but there is no message/dump I can see/use. Unless I have an access to this platform I do not intend to fix those issues, as they are only possible or much easier to investigate with direct access. -- Pat
