https://bz.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=70260
Bug ID: 70260
Summary: Crashes in libaprutil-1.dll with 2.4.69
Product: Apache httpd-2
Version: 2.4.69
Hardware: PC
Status: NEW
Severity: normal
Priority: P2
Component: All
Assignee: [email protected]
Reporter: [email protected]
Target Milestone: ---
With version 2.4.69 httpd is crashing every 30 Seconds.
In the Event Viewer I get:
Faulting application name: httpd.exe, version: 2.4.69.0, time stamp: 0x6abe0d7f
Faulting module name: libaprutil-1.dll, version: 1.6.5.0, time stamp:
0x6abe0bd1 Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00000000000039e0
Faulting process id: 0x2794
Faulting application start time: 0x01dd5654ebbbfa9d
Faulting application path: D:\Apache24\bin\httpd.exe
Faulting module path: D:\Apache24\bin\libaprutil-1.dll
Report Id: 31edb9ee-52cf-48aa-98d5-4caa31069fc7
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
In the Apache error log I get:
[Wed Oct 07 14:17:52.436674 2026] [mpm_winnt:notice] [pid 9232:tid 516]
AH00428: Parent: child process 17016 exited with status 3221225477 --
Restarting.
Also with libaprutil-1.dll version 1.6.3 I get the same behavior.
When I role back to 2.4.68 everything runs normal.
--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]