The current devkit I created for Solaris has a flaw in that CC will still call the system linker instead of the one in the devkit. I have finally figured out a solution for this, while working on the next devkit with upgraded compiler versions, but this fix has value on its own so I decided to update the existing one for 11 immediately.

The devkit is changed to include the relevant executables as well as the specific libs they need, arranged in such a way so that the existing runpaths in the executables match the relative paths of the libs. In configure, I added a check for ld in the devkit and add the necessary flag to SYSROOT_LDFLAGS if found.




Reply via email to