The current devkit I created for Solaris has a flaw in that CC will
still call the system linker instead of the one in the devkit. I have
finally figured out a solution for this, while working on the next
devkit with upgraded compiler versions, but this fix has value on its
own so I decided to update the existing one for 11 immediately.
The devkit is changed to include the relevant executables as well as the
specific libs they need, arranged in such a way so that the existing
runpaths in the executables match the relative paths of the libs. In
configure, I added a check for ld in the devkit and add the necessary
flag to SYSROOT_LDFLAGS if found.