Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
interested and available or know someone else who is, please contact me.*
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com

Job Title     :  Automated QA Tester
Location     :   Roseland, NJ
Duration    :    6 month contract -- Rate $40/hour *

MUST:
5+ years of experience in an automated testing role
Strong experience with QTP coding
Strong knowledge with Quality Center
Strong experience with HP QTP
Must have the ability to write and maintain test automation plans

PLUS:
Understanding of HP BPT (business process testing)

D2D:
Develops, publishes, and implements test plans. Writes and maintains test
automation. Develops quality assurance standards. Defines and tracks
quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
Requires a bachelor's degree and strong knowledge of Quality Center.
Candidate must be able to code in QTP . Must have a working knowledge of
quality assurance methodologies. Familiar with NT, UNIX and/or Solaris
environments. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others.
Works under general supervision; typically reports to a manager. A certain
degree of creativity and latitude is required.

Regards

Kevin Johnson| Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com