-

Dear Associate,**

Hope you are doing well. **

*
*I am trying to reach you regarding an opportunity for “*C++ Developer*”
Position based in *“**Franklin Lakes, NJ*” and the description and Skills
required are copied below.**

Please revert back to me if you are available & interested in below
opportunity with word version of your resume, best time & number to contact
them along with the hourly rates. Please feel free to contact me to discuss
more about this opportunity.

* *

This position will move quickly.  The manager wants best 2 resumes by noon
tomorrow.

Please call me if you have questions!

* *

*Position          : C++ Developer*

*Location         : Franklin Lakes, NJ*

*Duration        : 12 Months *

* *

We are looking for candidates with a strong technical background in OOPS,
C++ and java programming ability.

The client has legacy applications that are built is OOPS,C++ and are in
the process of being integrated with java based applications so we need
essentially a strong C++ background on web based applications and
comfortable coding on java especially with front end related areas like
AJAX, JQuery, XML,XSL, JSON etc.  Location is in Franklin Lakes, NJ and
contract duration is 12 months

*Thanks & Regards,*
**
*Bhageerath M