Hello,

I am Raj Charan, Sr. Recruiter for Indotronix International Corporation. I
just looked into your profile in Dice/Monster/Database and found your
skills are exactly matching with our Direct Client Requisition. I am
wondering if you are available for any new assignments so that we can
process your resume towards the Hiring Manager at Client Location
accordingly we can schedule a Client Call.

*Position:* Web UI Developer

*Work Location:* Jersey City, NJ

*Duration:* 3+ months

*Client: *DIRECT

*Job Description:*

Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or
client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design,
implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and
maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of
the lifecycle. Apply knowledge of technologies, applications,
methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or
entity.""

1. Strong knowledge of *JavaScript language* ( including event handling,
closures etc ).
2. Strong knowledge of *CSS/HTML 4-5, Document Types etc.*
3. Strong knowledge of *AJAX/JSON is a must.*
4. *HTTP RFC knowledge* ( to understand, interpret, improve and resolve )
any issues relating to caching, proxying, file types is needed.
5. Strong knowledge of browser support for *HTML tags, CSS flags ( specific
to IE, Firefox , Safar and Chrome ).*
6. Exposure and working knowledge of Web page optimization techniques.
7. Hands-on knowledge of any *UI tools* such as *Dojo, JQuery etc. Dojo w*

*If you are interested please send me your updated resume along with the
below details filled.*

Full Name (As in Passport):

Home/Current Location - (City, State & Zip Code):

Distance to the Client:

Primary Telephone #(Cell):

Secondary Telephone #(Land):

Email Id:

Work Authorization & Expiry (MM/YY) with Extension No #:

Education Qualification with University & Year of Passing:

Date and Time available for interview:

Interested in Face to Face Interview(Y/N):

Date available to start (After confirmation):

Reason for looking change:

Currently ON or OFF the Project:

Last project ended (MM/YY):

Open to Relocation (Y/N):

Date of Birth: (MM/DD):

Are you ok to undergo Background check and drug screening once confirmed by
client(Y/N):

Total IT Experience:

USA Experience:

Skype ID:

Regards,

*Raj Charan*

*Indotronix International Corporation – Delivering Excellence in IT
Solutions*

331 Main Street, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

Phone # (845) 625-2154 Ext 8052

Fax # 845-473-1197

http://www.iic.com

*Yahoo IM/GTalk/Hotmail:* *Rajcharan.recruiter*

To get my requirements in daily basis please add your ID in *
http://rajcharan.wordpress.com/*

IIC is a 25+ years old software solutions and consulting organization
providing Contract Staff Augmentation to our direct clients including
Accenture, AON, Becton, Tyco, Siemens/Atos, SAS, McKinsey, Verizon, Wyndham
Worldwide, Telcordia, SAP America, Unisys, Capgemini, Frontier and Dean
Foods.