Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Kindly find the below requirement and please send me your updated profile
to *r...@technotalent.com* <r...@technotalent.com>

Looking for a Senior Technical Systems Analyst to provide leadership to
Technical Systems Analysts in producing, delivering and maintaining
functional specifications documents by collaborating with broad based
cross-functional team members from technical, business partners and quality
assurance areas.   Review technical specification documents.  Will take a
lead role in design phase to bring print commodity onto Oracle iProcurement
platform.  The current print business process has significant spend,
disparate processes across business units, and numerous suppliers.   Client
is completing the analysis phase and looking for someone with a proven
track record of positively influencing design and interface decisions.  The
ideal candidate will have experience with systems integrations and a proven
record to standardize commodity specific processes while creating standards
and guidelines that will apply more globally as additional commodities are
added.  Print experience is highly desirable but not required. Comparable
experience implementing a commodity with numerous attributes and a high
change order volume will be considered.  Must have experience with Oracle
R12, specifically for the following modules: Core Purchasing, iProcurement,
Internal Catalog Setup, Catalog Punchouts, Oracle Payables & Payments, and
iSupplier.  Strong Oracle interface skills/experience required. Preparation
of MD50s, BR100s, and test script documentation expected.    Experience
assisting business partners in testing and transitioning to new
systems/processes will be required.  Coordination of testing processes with
external vendors transitioning to new transmission methodologies is highly
desirable.

LOCATION: NEWARK, NJ

DURATION: 10 MONTHS

RATE: OPEN

SECTOR: INSURANCE

Thanks & Regards,

Rita

TechnoTalent

707 Alexander Rd. 208, Princeton, NJ 08540

r...@technotalent.com

609 - 269 - 2999

Gtalk/Yahoo IM: recruiter.us123

www.technotalent.com

E-mail me if I am not reachable over phone.