Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Kindly find the below requirement and please send me your updated profile
to *r...@technotalent.com* <r...@technotalent.com>

LOOKING FOR A SYSTEMS TEST ANALYST TO BE RESPONSILE OF AN IMPLEMENTATION OF
AUTOMATED INTEGRATION TEST SCRIPTS TO SUPPORT ITERATIVE DEVELOPMENT OF A
CLINICAL DATA HUB.

MUST BE RESPONSIBLE, TEAM ORIENTED, SECURITY FOCUSED AND WELL ORGANIZED
WITH STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND THE ABILITY TO HANDLE MULTIPLE
CONCURRENT PROJECTS WHILE ADAPTING QUICLY TO RAPIDLY CHANGING PRIORITIES.
ABILITY TO QUICKLY LEARN NEW SKILLS AND WORK IN AND CONTRIBUTE TO A TEAM
ENVIRONMENT.

SKILLS: SQL  WEB SERVICES  XML  UNIX / LINUX  WINDOWS  ANALYTICAL SKILLS
TEST AUTOMATION W/FOCUS ON DATA FLOW TESTING

LOCATION: BRIDGEWATER, NJ

DURATION: 6 MONTHS

SECTOR: PHARMA

Thanks & Regards,

Rita

TechnoTalent

707 Alexander Rd. 208, Princeton, NJ 08540

r...@technotalent.com

609 - 269 - 2999

Gtalk/Yahoo IM: recruiter.us123

www.technotalent.com

E-mail me if I am not reachable over phone.