*Please share the resume with *rash...@nityo.com
*Position: Windows and Active Directory ARCHITECT*
*Location: Cumberland, RI Duration: 12+ Months Job Description:* This
person must be an Active Directory and Microsoft Windows Server technology
expert and must be able to operate and continuously improve the environment
distributed across remote sites and offices throughout the world.
Additionally, the successful Technology Analyst should possess the ability
to own and perform audits using AD toolkits and identify security risks in
an Active Directory Enterprise environment.
· Must have hands on experience in Microsoft Windows 2008 and 2012
network operating systems in a mixed environment.
· Experienced with Microsoft Active Directory administration and
· Experienced with Microsoft DNS, DHCP
· In-depth knowledge of Windows interoperability with LAN and SAN.
· Good Knowledge of third party vendor applications such as Web and
· Strong Knowledge of IIS, FTP, SFTP, WSFTP and web based
application publishing and handling.
· Knowledge of Security patches installation process on server
· Knowledge to design and maintain Windows core services
· Hands-on experience on handing multi domain active directory
model (Trust relationship)
· Provide solution for Active Directory Infrastructure, including,
design and implementation.
· Strong understanding of architecting and configuring including AD
Forests, Domains, Trusts, Group Policy and Organizational Units
· Strong record of operational success in managing Microsoft Active
Directory services including outstanding uptime and throughput.
· Design remediate and architect PKI infrastructure
· Knowledge of PKI/Certificates - SSL
· PowerShell/Perl: Write scripts & Update existing scripts
· ACL/Permission Management
· Implement AD schema changes, LDAP integration.
· Good experience in Threat Management Gateway(TMG)
· Custom and In-house application integration.
· Provide 3rd level escalation support for Active Directory, ADFS
and PKI related issues. Coordinate with service and support leads,
application vendors and other infrastructure teams.
· Technical infrastructure expert/design/support as represented in
the IT Standards/ Policies/Procedures for Windows Server operating systems.
· Owns and participates discussions in business and technical
information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and
· Review/analyze enterprise infrastructure computing needs,
computer system capabilities, workflows, and scheduling limitations. May
analyze or recommend commercially-available software.
· Evaluate and review product updates and roadmaps from Microsoft.
Test and implement life cycle management process.
*Please Send me your resume and fill your details in below mentioned
Full Date of Birth
SSN - Last 4
Year Entered in USA
Currently on a Project (Yes/No)
Availability for Project
Availability for Interview(2 Time Slots)
Total IT Experience
*Thanks & Regards*
*Rashi Saraswat Technical Recruiter*
Desk: 609-853-0818 Ext.2172
Fax : 609 799 5746
*Nityo Infotech Corp. 666 Plainsboro Road, *
*Plainsboro, NJ 08536*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/business_intelligence.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.