I managed successfully download the other MTD files via tftp, some of them
larger in size than mtdblock6 "RootFileSystem". mtdblock6 size is near 4,3MB
The downloading is over the wan network, not via local net. In general,
embedded CPU is weak and Busybox implementation with limited functions (no
gzip, etc)
I've never been successful with using netcat on Busybox, only tftp worked.
After running nc command it just stay forever, zero-size file been created on
PC and it never got actual bytes. Netcat transfer can used in different ways,
perhaps there is command variant that might work better in this particular
case? Please specify netcat commamnd that can work in this situation, on
transmit side and receive side.

SSH not implemented on an embedded device.

Best Regards,
Alex