When PID=0 in early kernel_init, PID=1 has a skeleton running, this detection
is not

the Busybox /sbin/init, but a place holder for when the real Busybox /sbin/init
is do_execve'd

and then the kernel flushes all the old process table information on the place
holder of PID=1,

then the real Busybox /sbin/init starts its life all fresh from the do_execve,
no state remains.