On 16/11/2019 12:01, Laurent Bercot wrote:

  The busybox mailing-list has managed, for the most part, to stay clear
of language flamewars during all these years.

FWIW, I considered the message to which I responded, that I disagreed with, entirely reasonable. It stated goals for busybox and attempted to explain with facts how a Rust-based implementation cannot meet those goals, just like you did in the rest of your message. Some of the stated facts were, I believe, inaccurate, hence my reply to address those. Neither of those messages was a flame, and I am interested in what Eli Schwartz's response is, if he chooses to send one.

Cheers,
Harald van Dijk