      From: ELIZABETH WHITE via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org>
 To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: ELIZABETH WHITE <texaseb...@att.net>; DAVID M GRAY JR <dmg...@mac.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 10:19 AM
 Subject: Re: [BVARC] License Class for Boy Scouts

I'm a Cub Master and involved in my son's Troop. I am help spread the word
about the class whenever you decide on times, etc. I know some Scouts in
Thunder Wolf district would be interested in joining.
SHAC has a Merit Counselor training class coming up if I remember correctly.

Elizabeth J Whitetexasebeth@att.netSent from my iPhone