I have a brand new one that I haven't set up yet. I need to get an antenna up
and get this thing going.  I have a DXE-2010 I can set up and a RigExpert AA 55
Zoom analyzer, just may need some help getting the antenna tune up. I only have
a Tech license but I can still at least get on an listen some. Heard nothing
but good thing about the 7300, that's why I bought it at the last Ham Fest.
I plan to attend my first BVARC meeting on Thursday, look forward to meeting
some of those I talk to on 2Meter in the mornings.

Paul Noll
KG5MHD
Love your pets, they want and deserve it !!!