Welcome Paul
  I also have heard that the 7300 is a great unit for the price.   Icom
calls it entry level but I talked to the ARRL lab guys and they said it is  a
GAME CHANGER. It is easy to use and for an SDR it leaves little if anything
to  be desired. The filters are fantastic. That is from the ARRL lab guys.

Gerald Muller K9GEM
gmuller...@aol.com

In a message dated 8/8/2017 10:54:58 P.M. Central Daylight Time,