Hey BVARC!

Our efforts to form the Texas American Legion Amateur Radio Club in Houston
have finally become reality.  Will you come celebrate with us on our very
first Veteran's Day on air event?

We will have a free breakfast taco breakfast at the American Legion Post
942 on 311 Ulrich St (just North of the sugar mill) on November 11, 2017.
We will start the breakfast line at 8:00 AM and will have a short
presentation about the functions and goals of this new veteran's oriented
ham radio club.   Our presentation will conclude about 9:00 to 9:15.  We
will transition to the operating event at 9:30AM.

The Fort Bend County Emergency Operations Group will provide the county's
comm trailer for us to us during this event.  Our station will play the
relay role in the five station special event.  The primary special event
station is K9TAL. It is located in Indianapolis, Indiana.

*http://tinyurl.com/post942map <http://tinyurl.com/post942map>*

Please let us know that you are coming so we have a good head count. Email
us at post942...@gmail.com to RSVP.

Thanks,

Bob Hawkins
bobhawki...@gmail.com