Just a reminder of the meeting this Thursday evening at 7:30 at the Sugar Land
Masonic Lodge - 421 Eldridge Rd. - Sugar Land
We'll have the World's Biggest Buildathon kit - a solderless 20m transmitter
available for you to build during the meeting.If you are interested - we
request that you bring $12.50 for the kit - and that you also bring a 9-volt
battery, needle nose pliers and a magnifying glass (to ID parts).We're limited
to 30 kits - so if you want one, let us know in advance and one will be set
aside for you.
For more information on what this thing is:
http://www.qrpme.com/?p=product&id=WBB
Instructions for the BVARC version of the kit (this is a slight variation on
the one at the link) will be provided at the meeting.
73MarkK5MGJ